PSV Away – Planning…..

9 Oct

The PSV away game is upcoming, and as this is a game in The Netherlands and the fact that there are many people who booked travel but tickets are hard to come by, we’ve been asked a lot where we will be and what is going on in Amsterdam for it. If you are intending to come and/or be about to watch the match with us, can you drop us a private message so we can ascertain numbers so we can get the right venue……. or at least the right space in the right venue.

7 Responses to “PSV Away – Planning…..”

1. ryanclog October 16, 2018 at 7:41 am #

I’m away on holiday myself but I understand that we have reserved the snug bar in O’Reilly’s. That’s an Irish Bar, just behind the palace on Dam Square. Have fun. COYS
    Rob

2. Peter Kydd October 16, 2018 at 6:26 pm #

HI I’m with 5 people to watch the game and are without tickets… where can we meet up in amsterdam ?

• ryanclog October 21, 2018 at 11:57 am #

I don’t know if you got my original reply, not so sure looking at this. In any case, we will be in O’Reilly’s that night. It’s a fairly big pub but we have told them to expect a big yiddo contingent. Won’t be there myself, on hols in Australia. 😦

3. John taylor October 21, 2018 at 10:46 pm #

There are 10 of us coming over and are struggling for tickets. Would be great to watch in Amsterdam as a result.
    If you have a venue please let me know.

• ryanclog October 21, 2018 at 12:00 pm #

Hi John,
      Youre not alone, mate. There’s quite a few without tickets so planning a yiddo night in an Irish Bar called O’Reilly’s. It’s just behind the Palace on Dam Square. Should be a good night. Unfortunately I can’t make it myself, I’m on holiday in Australia but there will be plenty of others there.
      COYS

• John taylor October 21, 2018 at 12:17 pm #

Nice one mate. Enjoy oz!

• ryanclog October 22, 2018 at 8:13 am #

Good to know there are 10 of you mate – the pub has asked us to be there early on the Wednesday and we seem to have most of the pub with the match on.